29 January 2011

Going bilingual

It's about time I begin honouring my native tongue in blogsphere. Instead of running two blogs in parallel, I will make each post bilingual. Norwegian text will appear at the top of each post, English text below. The language used in titles of posts will probably vary, and so will the image titles since I can't fit both language versions into the matting/framing design without going through a lot of hassle with my Photoshop macros. I am too lazy this year to figure out a new design that would accomodate both. I'll try to provide for the omitted language in the text part as necessary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now where did that typeface come from? Certainly not intentional. Must have dragged in some formatting via GoogleDocs this time. Won't happen again.