08 February 2008

On a windy day

Again, I have failed (grin).
I should of course have spent that week-end photographing close to home, but the opportunity was there and I seized it. To the mountains I drove.

This is from a mountain road between Tolga and Drevsjø. A storm was passing on the coast out West. While the Eastern mountains are quite sheltered, they still get to feel the wind. I was just fascinated by the snowdrifts and the light.


Pentax K10D, Sigma EX 70-200/2.8
f/32, 1/500s, ISO 200.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's fantastic.

Hi! I'm meant to be interviewing you for the 'Citizen of the Month" thing you put down for. Just visit my blog, make a comment and I'll be able to email you directly with my questions. (Please don't examine my photos too harshly.... your shots are WAY out of my league! I've been having a lovely time looking at what you've produced.)

I'm looking forward to this; I think we'll both have fun.

Frogdancer from Australia.